Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Leaving the world of Management

Because of the recent reorg and my opportunity to once again seek a new job it would appear that a position in management is not in the cards - at least not right away. I have been offered and have accepted a position as an individual contributor and will start that position on January 2, 2007.

I have really enjoyed my time in management and believe I learned a lot while contributing to the success of both my team and my manager and at some point in the future I hope to have that opportunity once again.

The status of this blog right now is that I plan to keep it open and on a random basis I will make continue to add my ramblings on management but this time from that of one under management.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Barry Zweibel said...

Congrats on landing a new job, Lionel! It'll be a nice way to start the New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home